Dutchess County reported another coronavirus-related death on Sunday — its fourth in as many days and 10th since the start of September.
The county also reported a one-day jump of 30 active cases of COVID-19 a day after reporting a drop of 28.
Here are the latest local COVID-19 statistics.
• Dutchess County: 752 reported Sunday, up from 722 from the previous day. (Peak was 2,576 on Jan. 16.)
• Ulster County: 695 reported Friday, down from 703 the previous day. (Peak was 2,622 on Jan. 30.) Ulster does not provide updated coronavirus data on weekends.
Latest positivity rates
• Dutchess County: 5.18%
• Ulster County: 4.8%.
• Dutchess County: 32,926 confirmed cases, 476 deaths. (One new death reported Sunday.)
• Ulster County: 17,305 confirmed cases, 16,436 recoveries, 274 deaths. (No new deaths reported Friday.)
As of Saturday, according to New York state’s online vaccine tracker:
• Ulster County: 63.1% fully vaccinated, 70.1% with at least one dose of a two-dose regimen, 80.1% of the 18-and-older population with at least one dose.
• Dutchess County: 57.9% fully vaccinated, 65.1% with at least one dose of a two-dose regimen, 75.1% of the 18+ population with at least one dose.
For online local coverage related to the coronavirus, go to dailyfreeman.com/tag/coronavirus.